This page is dedicated to Scandinavia. The impulse to create this segment came from discovering the Academic Rights Watch (ARW) in Sweden. We will document ARW’s activities here as much as is possible or useful.
- US professor uninvited from Swedish pedagogy conference
- Sweden gets its own Jordan B. Peterson
- Academic Rights Watch criticizes Stockholm’s Royal Institute of Technology: students’ right to free speech violated
- Applicant for art professorship excluded on political grounds: failed to be “norm critical”
- Health of Swedish academia questioned following introduction of reading list gender quotas
- Swedish scholars need international support amid systematic violations of academic freedom
- Noted critic of identity politics denied promotion at Stockholm University